Saturday 19 January 2013

Charlie Chaplin in Kabul in London

Hello everyone, this is my Charlie Chaplin film. This was for my school project about London nearly two years ago. I interviewed Lech Kowalski about Charlie Chaplin and Dom & Yumi came with me to investigate some of the Charlie Chaplin places in south London. Lech was in Paris and he made a film called Charlie Chaplin in Kabul and we did the interview over Skype. I was the only one at school to make a film and I got second prize but my father says I should have got first prize.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Minty B, I really enjoyed your film. I learnt so much and it was really interesting. Charlie and I love Charlie Chaplin too. This is Charlie's favourite clip. If you've got six and a half minutes free, why not watch it and have a laugh!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qsd6FX3C0c

    Thank you. I look forward to more posts on your blog! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that one. Have you ever seen the kid? Here it is for you!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRhWwJnXsH0

      Delete